Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rogue's Cake Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bman View Post
    Since my birthday is the 1st of July I always get 4th of July cakes.
    That's crazy, you should be getting Canada Day cakes since July 1st is Canada Day. Also it's my Grandma's birthday.
    "Ignorance and inconsideration may be greater causes of ruin, but they are slow and lacking in spectacle."

Quote Originally Posted by Ridispon View Post
    Another fantabulous cake, Rogue. I really like the lemon idea with the raspberry filling.

... But for your brother's 32nd birthday? Unless it came with a shotgun, I would have cried fowl XD
    1. You should feel bad for that punny joke.

2. He likes rubber duckies and his business is named "Epic Duck Studios", so ya... it's a duck thing.
    "Ignorance and inconsideration may be greater causes of ruin, but they are slow and lacking in spectacle."

ALL Hail The Honey Badger Necro King!!!

Was it a Graham Quacker Crust?

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Was it a Graham Quacker Crust?
    It wasn't a cheese cake Pan. You don't put crusts on normal cake. Your pun fails hard.

I can't believe it's been this long since I've had a cake to post. But here we are, my daughters 1st birthday cake.

Is it already all gone? I'll take whats left if not. o.o
    -Bman-

Bristols: I could beat Bman, but it would be BLATANT.
    Bristols: As it was, I had to write a program to even half the shout-machine that is B*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information